In this final stretch of my administration, you have shown no signs of slowing down.
The North Atlantic Region is growing. We are serving more communities and giving more funds in service to all mankind. We are increasing our knowledge of Alpha Kappa Alpha and studying harder in school. We are helping each other and uplifting each other.
Throughout the region, our chapters are providing stellar service, both in our international initiatives and in meeting the needs of our local communities:
• Emerging Young Leaders – Approximately 90 chapters have implemented the signature program, representing more than two-thirds of our total chapters.
• Health – With five programs per chapter on average, we have executed 660 programs.
• Global Poverty – With three programs per chapter on average, we have reached about 58,150 people.
• Economic Security – Our 270 programs have benefited 27,235 people.
• Social Justice and Human Rights – Through approximately 690 programs, we have reached 71,260 people
• Local Programs – Nearly 390 programs have touched more than one million lives.
Your commitment to “capturing the promise” is clear, and I could not be prouder. I look forward to seeing you this fall at Undergraduate Round-up and Cluster Conferences.
Keep up the good work!
With sisterly regards,
Constance R. Pizarro
North Atlantic Regional Director